Serving as a support network, the Alliance is a volunteer organization that provides assistance to the Iroquois Steeplechase and its nonprofit. Alliance members chair pre-race events and private fundraisers, have exclusive behind-the-scenes access to social and networking events, and assist with volunteer efforts. In addition, Alliance members often also serve in key roles of support for race day.
Here are a few reasons why becoming part of this membership group is a great opportunity:
- With Alliance membership, you’ll be invited to exclusive events at venues across the city
- You’ll network with a great group of Nashvillians
- You’ll receive special offers from the Iroquois Steeplechase and other Nashville institutions
- You’ll help raise money and awareness for Monroe Carell Jr. Children's Hospital at Vanderbilt
- And, of course, you’ll support a wonderful mission and Nashville’s most iconic spring event
Becoming an Alliance Member gives you the opportunity to support one of the oldest traditions in Nashville. See our membership levels to join below.