IROQUOIS STEEPLECHASE – APP CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”)
Enter your complete information via the form in the Iroquois Steeplechase app and you could win a VIP Tailgating Weekend to Iroquois Steeplechase 2018.
*No purchase necessary
There is one (1) Grand Prize available to be won at the end of the contest period. The Grand Prize consists of the following: Tailgating Spot for 8 people to Iroquois Steeplechase 2018, plus 8 passes to the Fox Den, plus 8 passes to the PreRace Party Friday night before the race. The Grand Prize is an estimated value of $1,800
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
1. You must Enter your information in the form in the Iroquois Steeplechase app and you could win a VIP Tailgating Weekend for 8 to Iroquois Steeplechase 2018. You must have the Iroquois Steeplechase iOS app to enter. Downloading the app is free. It can be downloaded here: GET THE APP!
Note: Data and messaging rates may apply.
2. You may only enter once. There is no purchase necessary to enter the contest. Limit one (1) entry per person.
3. This Contest starts on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 8:00 AM CT and ends on Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 6:00 PM CT (the “Contest Period”).
4. No responsibility is assumed by Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation or Iroquois Steeplechase (the “Sponsors”), their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, for any disruption to telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software or failure of any entry to be received because of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, as well as lost, misdirected, illegible or late entries which for any reason are not received.
1. This Contest is only open to legal residents of the United States who are residing in the United States at the time of this Contest. All entrants must be 21 years or older to participate.
2. To be eligible for this Contest, in-app entries must be received on or before Saturday, May 13, 2017 at 6:00 PM CT. Entries received in-app will be included in the draw for the final prize to be held by a representative of the Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation in Nashville, TN on May 15, 2017 at approximately 2:00 p.m. CT. Incomplete or late entries will not be accepted.
3. Employees of Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation, Iroquois Steeplechase, their partners, affiliates, divisions, subsidiaries, suppliers, vendors, printers, distributors, advertising and promotional agencies, immediate family members of each and anyone with whom such employees are domiciled, are not eligible to participate in this Contest.
HOW TO WIN
1. If your entry has been selected as eligible to win a Prize, you will be notified by either email or phone. Up to three (3) attempts will be made to contact potential winner’s e-mail address or phone number as submitted on contest entry form. If an entrant cannot be contacted within three (3) days, he/she is no longer eligible to win a Prize in this contest. No communication will be entered into except with the selected entrants.
2. In order to be declared a winner, a selected entrant must correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered at a mutually convenient time over the telephone or by email. There will be only one opportunity to answer the mathematical skill-testing question. An eligible entrant who provides an incorrect answer will no longer be eligible to win a Prize in this Contest.
3. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
1. All entries become the property of Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation and Iroquois Steeplechase and none shall be returned.
2. All decisions regarding this Contest and the selection of the winners remain with the Sponsors and their promotional agencies and are final.
3. No Prize shall bear any cash value and is not redeemable for cash and is not transferable. No Prize substitutions will be made, except for the right of the Sponsors to make a Prize substitution at its sole discretion of equivalent or greater value in the event a Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond the Sponsors' control. Prizes may not be transferred or assigned.
4. The Sponsors, their affiliates and respective advertising and promotions agencies are not responsible for printing, distribution or production errors and may terminate or withdraw this Contest without liability at their sole discretion.
5. By entering, Prize Winners agree to sign a standard Release and Indemnity Form, releasing the Sponsors, their affiliates and respective advertising and promotional agencies from any liability in connection with this Contest or a Prize awarded.
6. By accepting a Prize in this Contest, the Prize Winners agree to hold the Sponsors, their affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agencies, their respective directors, officers, employees and assigns, harmless from and against any and all claims and liability arising out of or in any way connected with the operation of this Contest and use of a Prize. Prize Winners assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use or redemption of a Prize. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Contest Rules and Regulations and the decisions of the Sponsors.
7. By entering this Contest all entrants agree to the use of their name, address (city and province only), photograph, and/or image on videotape for publicity and promotional purposes relating exclusively to this Contest without compensation.
8. Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation, Iroquois Steeplechase reserves the right to disqualify any individual that it finds to be violating these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, tampering with the entry process or tampering with the operation of the website. Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation, Iroquois Steeplechase reserves the right to refuse an entry from a person whose eligibility is in question or who has been disqualified or is otherwise ineligible to enter. Any attempt by anyone to deliberately alter or damage this website and/or to undermine the legitimate operation of this promotion is in violation of criminal and civil laws and Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation, Iroquois Steeplechase reserves the right to seek damages or other legal remedy to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation, Iroquois Steeplechase reserves the right to modify or cancel this Contest in the event of technical corruption, virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or any other technical problems, which may arise from time-to-time beyond the control of Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation, Iroquois Steeplechase, destroying the integrity of this Contest. No liability or responsibility is assumed by Volunteer State Horsemen’s Foundation, Iroquois Steeplechase resulting from user attempts to participate in this Contest or if required, download any information necessary to participate in this Contest.
10. This Contest and the terms and conditions contained in these Official Contest Rules and Regulations, shall be exclusively governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Tennessee, and the federal laws of the United States applicable therein. Any dispute arising hereunder shall be adjudicated solely in the applicable court in Nashville, Tennessee, United States.
11. Entrants hereby agree and consent to the collection of his/her personal information for the purposes of administrating this Contest unless the Entrant has lawfully consented to the use of their personal information for other purposes listed at the time of consent, as permitted by the Personal Information Protection and Electronics Documents Act. Prize Winners’ information shall be disclosed to the Contest Sponsors, specifically the Prize Winner’s name, mailing address, telephone number and/or e-mail address, as this information is required to award a Prize in this Contest.
12. Where applicable, this Contest is subject to all federal, provincial and municipal laws.
13. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Apple or Aloompa. You understand that you are providing your information to the contest administrator. The information you provide will only be used for keeping you up-to-date with the sponsor via updates and announcements.
14. Eligible persons must successfully complete the entry form during the contest period to be considered in the contest. No purchase required. Contest is restricted to [one entry per person].